Fraunhofer IGD announces new release of X3DOM
Submitted by anita.havele on Wed, 2016-12-21 08:39
Fraunhofer IGD announces 1.7.2 Version release of X3DOM! This release contains improvement and bug fixes. Congratulations to the Fraunhofer IGD team and other contributors, making X3DOM a great project for declarative 3D!
Fraunhofer IGD announces a new release of X3DOM! This release contains improvement and bug fixes. Congratulations to the Fraunhofer team and other contributors, making X3DOM a great project for declarative 3D!
- Secure X3DOM delivery over HTTPS
- Added basic glTF Binary (GLB) support to the ExternalShape-Node [Example] (thanks to: skluge)
- New GeoLOD-Node (thanks to: andreasplesh)
Fixes, Improvements and Changes
- New RequestManager for all X3DOM related downloads
- Stopped Flash support and removed the Flash-backend
- General Navigation and Turntable improvements (thanks to: skluge)
- Exposed canvas event handlers (thanks to: DimitarIlievCenterMine)
- Added compatibility with python 3 and 2 for manage.py (thanks to: aarbelaiz)
- Many small fixes and enhancements by the X3DOM core team and the X3DOM community.
Download the new 1.7.2 version here. The nightly build of git head can be found here.