Call for Papers: Web3D2012
The annual ACM Web3D Conference is a major event that gathers researchers, developers, entrepreneurs, experimenters, artists, and content creators in a dynamic environment. Attendees can share and explore methods of using, enhancing, and creating new 3D Web and Multimedia technologies, such as WebGL and HTML5 (which is a hot topic in Computer Graphics), Flash/ Stage 3D, X3D, COLLADA, and the MPEG family. The conference highlights capabilities and trends in interactive 3D graphics across a wide range of applications and supports research from mobile devices up to high-end immersive environments.
The conference site is http://www.web3d2012.org/
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Modeling, processing, analysis and rendering of complex geometry, structure, and behaviors
- 3D search, shape matching and indexing
- Rendering algorithms and standardization and visualization of large data sets
- Interaction methods for online 3D content
- Interactive 3D graphics for mobile devices
- Mixed and Augmented Reality (including standardization aspects)
- Agents, animated humanoids, and complex reactive characters
- Remote rendering and streaming
- Stereo and multi-view visualization of 3D graphic interfaces
- High-performance 3D graphics for distributed environments, tele-presence, tele-operation, and 3D broadcasting
- Web, multimedia and standards integration and interoperation.
Authors are also invited to submit advances in the above technologies applied to multimedia applications in:
- Automotive, Security, Transport Industries
- Life sciences and healthcare
- Geospatial modeling and digital cities
- Public sector and tourism
- Cultural heritage and E-learning.
The full call for papers is at http://web3d2012.org/submission.html.