The Communications Team works on messaging, outreach, and social media presence for the Web3D Consortium.
The Web3D Executive Director leads our Communications Team. Feel free to Contact Us.
- Wednesday 08-0900 pacific. (Weekly, except third Wednesday)
- Join URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81634670698?pwd=a1VPeU5tN01rc21Oa3hScUlHK0Rxdz09
- Communications Team Activity (members page) tracks our ongoing outreach work.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org is the mailing list for coordinating public outreach.
- Weekly teleconference meetup is usually Wednesday 0800-0900 pacific time.
- Website improvements (members page) keeps track of website goals.
- Web3dConsortium Slack Channel for chat messages and real-time sharing.
Regular agenda topics include:
- Activity: recent News and Events
- Recent and upcoming events: Calendar includes planning, announcements, and support
- Membership: Followup Leads for new members, renewing members
- Public affairs: press inquiries and media responses, Projects Wish List and communication opportunities
- Outreach: blogs invitation packages, email, and new website pages
- Online presence: website, public mailing lists and member mailing lists
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter and YouTube member pages
- Benefits: adding further member value, 2016 initiatives, Web3D Standards Strategy, Working Group support
- Competitions: geospatial, H-Anim and other outreach competitions to show cool X3D
As ever, feel free to Contact Us about your interests! Web3D Members and invited experts are welcome to participate.
Website improvements (original page, obsolete) (members wiki page) has been moved.Need to check that all issues are correctly transcribed.