HAnim 3D Animated Music video competition 2019
2019 HAnim 3D Animated Music Video Competition
Who can create the best H-Anim Music 3D Character Animation?
Submission Deadline: June 24, 2019 - Please send your submission to: WEB3D 2019 conference submissions
Support is provided by Korea National Radio Research Agency( RRA), Korea Standards Agency (KSA) and Web3D Consortium
Prizes: KSA PRIZE (1st place $1,200), Web3D H-Anim Working Group (2nd place $1000), Web3D Consortium PRIZE (3rd place, cash or merchandise valued at approximately $500)
Winners will be announced at the Web3D 2019 Conference in Los Angeles, July 26-28, 2019
Winners will be contacted by Web3D 2019 Conference organizers.
Winners are requested (but not are not required) in attendance to receive their prize.
Your composition must include:
1. An X3D virtual stage (x3d file required, media files optional)
2. An H-Anim character (H-Anim x3d files required)
3. License free music (mp3 or avi file required with proof of license free status)
In addition, you may also use the design method of an H-Anim character using 3ds MAX.
The following video demonstrates how to make an H-Anim character:
In addition, H-Anim wrl to x3d conversion tool can be found at the link below:
The H-Anim wrl to x3d conversion tool: http://www.web3d.kr/fsboard/fsboard.asp?id=e_si
Your submission must include:
1. A 90 to 120 second video (avi file), along with the associated X3D files and media files
2. Proof of license for royalty-free music.
3. A completed contest entry summarizing your submission. Details include Title, Author, a summary about the characters (simple. maximum three lines) and 1-2 representative snapshot images. Competition details are maintained on the Web3D mailing lists and the Web3D Consortium website.
Contest Judging Criteria:
Each entry will be judged on the following: creativity of 3D character animation, use of the ISO/IEC 19774 specification (LOA1, LOA2, LOA3) for character models, creativity of the virtual stage, use of the ISO/IEC 19775-1 X3D specification.
Links to get started:
X3D Graphics Files: