Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer refused
to accept it (the error message is reproduced below).  This type of error
is usually due to a mis-configured account or mail delivery system on the
destination computer; however, it could be caused by your message since
some mail systems refuse messages with invalid header information, or if
they are too large.

Your message was rejected by mailgate6.uea.ac.uk for the following reason:

     This message contains a virus (W32/MyDoom-O)

The following recipients did not receive this message:

     <david.street@uea.ac.uk>

Please reply to <Postmaster@mx.bigpond.com>

The following attachments have been removed from the bounce message: hri.zip
Reporting-MTA: dns; omta04ps.mx.bigpond.com
Arrival-Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 00:15:31 +0000
Received-From-MTA: dns; web3d.org (60.230.160.230)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <david.street@uea.ac.uk>
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mailgate6.uea.ac.uk (139.222.130.186)
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 This message contains a virus (W32/MyDoom-O)
--- Begin Message ---
Dear user of uea.ac.uk,

We have found that your email account has been used to send a large amount of junk email messages during this week.
We suspect that your computer was infected and now runs a trojan proxy server.

We recommend you to follow instructions in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
uea.ac.uk support team.

--- End Message ---