Web3D Board of Directors
The Web3D Consortium Board of Directors considers and makes strategic decisions on behalf of all Web3D Consortium members. The Board typically meets once or twice each month via teleconference, as scheduled on the Calendar. Agenda topics of interest are welcome.
Current Board of Directors - 2015
- Dr. Nicholas Polys, Ph.D., Virginia Tech, President
- Mr. Sandy Ressler, NIST, co-Vice-President
- Mr. Peter Schickel, Bitmanagement, co-Vice-President
- Dr. Michael Aratow, MD, FACEP, Treasurer
- Dr. Johannes Behr, Ph.D., Fraunhofer Institute
- Dr. Don Brutzman, Ph.D., Naval Postgraduate School
- Mr. Leonard Daly, Daly Realism
- Dr. Darrell Hurt, Ph.D., NIH, 3D Print Exchange
- Mr. Mike McCann, Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute (MBARI)
- Mr. Christophe Mouton, Electricite de France (EDF)
- Ms. Anita Havele, Executive Director
- Dr. Richard F. Puk, Ph.D., ISO/IEC JTC1/SC24, ex officio liaison
You are welcome to contact the Web3D Board by sending email to our Executive Director - Anita Havele.
For more information about the Web3D Board of Directors (BoD) elections and responsibilities, please see our By-Laws.