Web3D Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is drawn from the Membership through a mix of seats allocated to Directing Members and membership elections. The Board typically teleconferences monthly and makes strategic decisions on behalf of all Web3D Consortium members.
Current Board of Directors - 2014
- Dr. Nicholas Polys, Ph.D., Virginia Tech., President
- Dr. Michael Aratow, MD, FACEP, co-Vice-President
- Mr. Peter Schickel, Bitmanagement, co-Vice-President
- Dr. Johannes Behr, Ph.D., Fraunhofer Institute
- Dr. Don Brutzman, Ph.D., Naval Postgraduate School
- Mr. Mike McCann, Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute (MBARI)
- Mr. Christophe Mouton, Electricite de France (EDF)
- Mr. Leonard Daly, Daly Realism
- Ms. Anita Havele, Executive Director
- Dr. Richard F. Puk, Ph.D., ISO/IEC JTC1/SC24, ex officio liaison
You are welcome to contact the Web3D Board by sending email to our Executive Director - Anita Havele.
For more information about the Web3D Board of Directors (BoD) elections and responsibilities, please see our By-Laws.