Difference between revisions of "X3D JSON Encoding"
(Created page with "Preliminary notes on the creation of an X3D JSON encoding. * Don Brutzman started a thread on the X3D-Public list. ** Initial message [http://web3d.org/pipermail/x3d-public_we...")
Revision as of 15:07, 19 August 2014
Preliminary notes on the creation of an X3D JSON encoding.
- Don Brutzman started a thread on the X3D-Public list.
- Conversion Issues
- How to convert attribute names to distinguish them from child elements
- Handling of container elements
- Creation of JSON elements with datatypes appropriate to content (e.g., integer, float, strings, etc.)
- Inclusion of XML namespaces
- Handing of comments in the source
- Don reported that self-closing tags are not missing from his test runs
- XML to JSON Converter (provides option to assign a prefix to JSON attributes, default is @ character) 
- Apache Camel, XML JSON Data Format (camel-xmljson) 
- JSON Markup Language (JsonML) 
- XSLTJSON: Transforming XML to JSON using XSLT 
- Converting Between XML and JSON 
- XML/JSON Perl Converter 
- IBM's PHP converter 
- Java Converter 
- Google Code Library