Talk:X3D and Augmented Reality
- After-thoughts about the four approaches (by G. J. Kim)
- While G. Kim's proposal treat physical objects sort of as special virtual objects whose pose is found by a "mystical" tracking module from whatever browser, Fraunhofer's proposal maybe too tied to its own tracking module in describing the connection between the physical object and the virtual augmentation. A right balance should be given to the description of this aspect.
- G. Lee's extension for LiveCam is similar to that of Franhofer's proposal. Whether LiveCam is special enough to be separated out from "one of" IO sensors should be discussed further.
- G. Lee's extension of background video is similar to that of Fraunhofer's proposal.
- Woo's 5W structure is useful, but currently is not X3D based at least in its appearance or syntax style.