[X3D-Public] Vrml/X3D viewers on iPhone/iPad ...

Dave A dave at realmofconcepts.com
Wed Aug 17 22:31:11 PDT 2011

I'm glad to see progress along these lines, but is it still true that
Steve Jobs won't let you install any system that lets you program the
iOS phone other than with his own tools, and that the Script node would
fall under this ban? Or has that changed? I recall Keith V. running into
that a few years ago.

Dave A.