[x3d-public] An annotations example and project

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 07:29:23 PDT 2022

Experiences with X3DOM and glb. AFAIK, X_ITE does not load glb. but I
haven't tried! Next message will be viewx3dscene.

This condition, while in binary mode, does not return true:

[image: image.png]

Contact your X3DOM developers!

Source HTML attached. You can change to your own .glb, but I use
astronaut.gib mentioned in first message in this thread.