[x3d-public] X3DUOM HAnim to HAnim model

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat May 28 18:43:42 PDT 2022

It sounds like you’re offering me the hierarchy in the zip as a kind of
validation?   My point is I don’t have a parser for Joe’s hierarchy
currently.

I think i was attempting to create an HAnim model from X3DUOM.  If I can’t
parse XML properly, im not sure your format is going to be easier.

If someone could provide X3DUOM to HAnim conversion, that would be great!

Thanks!

John