[x3d-public] X3DUOM HAnim to HAnim model

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat May 28 18:31:10 PDT 2022

Joe, i finally got to this.  The peanut gallery would suggest that XML and
JSON as easy to parse compared to what you provide.   There’s a reason why
XML and JSON are successful.

I don’t thing we need another encoding.   I would suggest working with Don
to get your encoding into XMLSchema or X3DUOM.   Then we can proceed.

But i am currently only seeing one file in the zip, which may be wrong.

John