[x3d-public] [consortium] X3D minutes 6 May 2022: X3D4 endgame for ISO DraftInternational Standard (DIS) submission

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Mon May 9 20:48:46 PDT 2022

➢  Opportunity exists for Web3D Consortium to now make the Mantis issue tracker fully open, for best comprehension of specification’s inner workings.  Allowing public access to that important resource improves expert understanding and implementation quality, thus benefiting everyone.

Certainly an educational benefit. Open with a tracking sign-in with allowed tours of the pertinent working areas, except member-only issues. No direct comments but issues discussed using x3d-public nand spec comment form.
Thanks,
Joe