[x3d-public] X3D Examples Metaverse

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 00:35:12 PST 2022

So the idea would be bring a supply of metaverse view templates.   Each
collection would contain one or more metaverse types (or all metaverse
types).

It would be good to have a metaverse encoding, if not using existing.  I’m
imagining some metaverses as SVG/HTML and X3D/HTML.

What is a piece of the grand metaverse called?

John