[x3d-public] X3D Examples Metaverse

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 00:18:49 PST 2022

More thoughts.  X3DJSAIL already provides excellent facilities for
converting XML to scenegraph (X3D and HTML).

We could add “3D malls” of items
in the X3D examples folders instead of just providing thumbnail images.

An idea would be to complement existing HTML  with SVG and more X3D.   I’m
imagining some kind of map of the examples in SVG with annotations where
each example is.

We could create example metaverse or metaverses for each collection in the
x3d example archive.

In other words, let’s bring our examples into a metaverse.

 Note:  I recommend 1 metaverse per collection folder.

Either Celestial, Geospatial, or Shopping would be ok.

John