[x3d-public] Scripts in X3DOM? Injecting Environment node

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 15:22:27 PDT 2022

I believe I already strip Script code in X3DJSONLD when sending to X3DOM.
X3DOM handles script nodes, but not Script nodes, afaik.  The Script node
gets converted to ECMAscript in X3DJSONLD, especially field elements (I
don’t know if fields/Scripts are nodes or statements).   If one doesn’t
strip Scripts, the raw code appears on the screen, last I checked, probably
1-2 years ago.

I do not know the current status of X3DOM handling Script fields.  An
update, if any, on this would be welcome!

So adding an Environment node where the Script is removed shouldn’t be an
issue, I hope!

John