[x3d-public] virus checker results, FYI

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 15:21:54 PDT 2021

On 4/14/21 5:02 PM, John Carlson wrote:

> Here's a snapshot of ClamTk virus checker results on my Groovy Gorilla
> Kubuntu system.
>
> Michalis, you might want to double check your OpenSSL dll
> (libeay32.dll).  I will try to download a new copy of castle game
> engine and retest, but I've done an update recently (but it may have
> crashed). I will remove/reinstall

Okay, apparently the libeay32.dll in question came from
castle-engine-7.0-alpha.snapshot-linux-x86_64.zip (now in the
castle_game_engine folder).  I scanned the zip too, and there was no
threats.  Perhaps something on my system is inserting when unpacking?

I will download a production release of castle-game-engine from github.