[x3d-public] virus checker results, FYI

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 15:02:45 PDT 2021

Here's a snapshot of ClamTk virus checker results on my Groovy Gorilla
Kubuntu system.

Michalis, you might want to double check your OpenSSL dll
(libeay32.dll).  I will try to download a new copy of castle game engine
and retest, but I've done an update recently (but it may have crashed).
I will remove/reinstall

Don, you might want to double check the UnityPlayer dll under
x3d/languages/csharp/1.Examples_exe on.

There are a few Savage PowerPoint files that I'm not too worried about.

There's a BSContact dll that may be concerning for those of you that run
BSContact.   I've deleted them already, since BSContact doesn't really
run on my system.

If someone wants me to send you a file for double checking, let me know.