[x3d-public] Call for workshop presenters and Reminder: Web3D UX Working Group Meeting today at 11:15 AM (Pacific Time)

Feng Liu LIU_F at mercer.edu
Mon Oct 12 08:38:24 PDT 2020

Call for workshop presenters in Web3D 2020 conference

Congratulations to the UX working group for their workshop proposal being accepted for the Web3D 2020 conference. The aim of the UX workshop is to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange and discuss experiences on current and emergent 3D web topics, particularly on user experience, and propose future research avenues in this domain.

We now would like to invite you to be part of the workshop by sharing your 3D applications or VR/AR/XR applications on various platforms or share your UX research in the workshop.

Please join us today at 11:15 AM (PT) and Oct. 26 for our working group bi-weekly meetings to learn more. We love to meet you and learn your projects, which could be either work-in-progress or completed product. Let's together make the 3D applications excellent user experience!

Web3DUX User Experience Working Group<https://www.web3d.org/working-groups/web3d-user-experience> meets every other week.

The Web3DUX working group develops and demonstrates best practices for X3D support of rich user experiences using a variety of Web3D technologies and content-delivery platforms.

Please see the working page for teleconference information to join the meeting.

Looking forward to seeing you in today's meeting at 11:15 AM Pacific Time (2:15 PM Eastern Time)

Web3D UX WG