[x3d-public] X3D agenda 1 May 2020: X3D4 Audio and Sound Component

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Fri May 1 06:25:23 PDT 2020

> d.       Are all the “Effects” really the list of filters in which case
we may need an X3DAudioFilterNode
> e.       We need to discuss the hierarchy of Audio nodes
e.2 and how filter / audioNode chaining will work syntactically:
https://googlechrome.github.io/samples/webaudio-method-chaining/
js syntax:

ourceNode.connect(gainNode).connect(filterNode).connect(context.destination);

x3d declarative syntax:

????

-Doug Sanden

Would adding a connect/destination SFNode or MFNode field to abstract
AudioNode work? Or something about the DEF or id:

<AudioContext>
<AudioDestinationNode DEF='ADN1' />
<FilterNode DEF='FN1' connect='ADN1' />
<GainNode DEF='G1' connect='FN1' />