[X3D-Public] Fwd: Available: X3dToX3dom.xslt converter for X3DOM

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Apr 3 09:44:45 PDT 2012

[The following reference points are likely of broad interest.
 Forwarded to X3D public list, with permission from Johannes.]

Thanks Andreas for the excellent documentation and support.  I plan to
continue studying these details and improving the X3dToX3dom.xslt stylesheet.
Further suggestions and improvements are welcome.