[X3D-Public] Why use document technology for building a 3D world?

Dave A dave at realmofconcepts.com
Mon Aug 29 10:44:00 PDT 2011

If people don't see any reason to save worlds, then they don't have to.
I'm not gonna force them to.
On the other hand, I make a living doing just that for people who DO
need to save the world, so to speak. Very important to know and be able
to retrieve the state of a system. How you go about doing that is up to
you. If a document-type file suits your needs then fine. Many documents
allow saving of revision information. What's the diff? Who is this
person to judge?