[X3D-Public] Vrml/X3D viewers on iPhone/iPad ...

John Richardson richards at spawar.navy.mil
Wed Aug 17 10:08:52 PDT 2011

Hello,

FreeWRL or Bitmanagement develops an "app". Then they put their app on the
app store.

You then use iTunes to download the "app". iTunes downloads and then sync's
your iPhone and installs the app on the iPhone.

Note: They can run the app on their demonstration iPhone or iPad even if it
is not in the app store. Apple reviews the app and that can take some time.
Also, to pass the review process, the app has to be finished so if you see
activity it may just mean it is somewhere in the "app store process".

John F. Richardson