Responsibility work on draft and/or examples for conformance.
- 1) Definition of a humanoid character model capable of generating motion from captured motion data → Myeong and Joe
- 2) Definition of a humanoid character model capable of generating motion using 3D scanner data → Myeong and William
- 3) Definition of a humanoid character model capable of generating motion using a general motion definition such as keyframe, interpolation, kinematics, and dynamics for human figures → Myeong and Joe
- 4) Definition of motion parameters for transferring or exchanging motion between different human character models → Myeong and Dick
- 5) Definition of a motion data interface for including motion data → Myeong and Dick
- 6) Definition of a motion viewer’s functionality → Myeong and Joe
- 7) Definition of interoperable human behavior prototypes → Don, Myeong and William
- 8) Guidelines for adding 3D skinning to humanoid characters → Joe and Don
- 9) Definition of a recording interface for human motion such as gait → Don and William
- 10) Provision for easier exchange of characters from design systems to H-Anim systems. → Myeong and Joe
This work defines a standard for humanoid animation including motion interfaces. It is an enhancement to the original H-Anim model in ISO/IEC 19774, and ISO/IEC 19774 Working Draft Amendment (WDAM) 1 in progress.
- The motion-related work product will be integrated with the 19774 specification and the 19774 WDAM 1 documents into a new document.
- It may become appropriate and necessary to split the revised 19774 specification into parts.
Formal submission of the H-Anim NWIP to ISO depends on working-group preparation of
- Initial Committee Draft (CD) specification text
- At least one draft implementation (with plans for a second)
- Working examples, validation, and quality assurance (QA)