Jul 09th, 2014 at 5:00pm PDT, Agenda and Minutes
Don Brutzman, Myeong Won Lee, Dick Puk and William Glascoe were on the call.
1. Don added X3D tidy (an announcement of a new style sheet).
2. Level Of Articulation LOA2 and LOA 3 discussion:
Are the vertebra labels consistent between LOAx skeletons (see *.png files)?
Myeong has marked up differences between LOA figures. There are enough to warrant a complete review of all figures.
vc 2 and vc4 in LOA 2 and 3 aren't in the same position vc 10 LOA 2 is correct? vc 10 LOA need to be moved. Which is correct?
Suggest we change to match position based on LOA3 positions. The task is to start with LOA3 figure and remove joints to define the lower LOAs. This way the positions of the joints are consistent between LOAs.
Dick noticed the humanoid root is not label in LOA1. Probably and oversight in publishing.
3. Facial expression discussion. Don proffers a new work item proposal (NWIP) for the muscular animation in the face to author expressions. Dick suggests someone add text to the working draft Part I under the NWIP. take the LOA3 diagram and add the hands and feet details for a proposed LOA4. Hwan-Hee Yoo
4. Discussion of William's system engineering proposal.
a. The H-Anim flyer needs to be completed so the outreach can be more effective with human/medical simulation developments like EU's myHealth Avatar, TATRC's Biogears and VA's VistA overhaul. Don requests a date-time to have a meeting to work on the flyer.
--The H-Anim WG will teleconference Wed, 16 Jul 2014, 5:00 Pacific Time (17th, 9:00 am KST) to complete the H-Anim flyer layout and content.
5. Nick requested to tell us the status of the latest TATRC proposal.
6. The Jul-23-2014 is the WG's last meeting before the Web3D Conference and SIGGRAPH.
7. William outline the presentation for the H-Anim Birds of the Feather (BoF) in MS Outlook at SIGGRAPH. He will delegate content development to the Web3D Consortium members.