[semantics-public] [x3d-public] URL resolution problem on web3d.org - for X3D Ontology Assets; X3D Semantic Web meeting minutes

Felix Hamza-Lup fhamzalup at georgiasouthern.edu
Mon Feb 3 17:37:00 PST 2020

Another idea related to _*medical X3D and associated ontology*_. I have
a few ideas but I'm under heavy workload this month.

Building an Ontology for various surgical tasks .... dental
procedures... for simulation and training purposes.

Nicholas what do you think ?

Felix G. Hamza-Lup, Ph.D.
Fulbright Scholar
Professor of Computer Science