[semantics-public] Fluid Movement Semantic Metalanguage

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Mon Oct 28 09:53:11 PDT 2019

Hello John!
Thank you for this message. Your project ideas sound amazing ;-)

Perhaps you will enjoy joining the SignWriting List? Over 200 researchers,
teachers, students and software developers share their projects and ask
questions, all related to SignWriting. The SW List is a Listserve email
forum. Lots of us are busy with our own projects, but starting the
discussion always seems to lead to something new and positive. The members
of the SW List are from different countries too. Some are from Brazil,
Canada, Germany - well - many countries and that is so interesting to hear
about the different SignWriting projects around the world, and their
different perspectives.

oin the SignWriting List

To subscribe

I think the software developers on the SW List will be interested in your
ideas. Also there are several linguists on the List too. So please join,
and then write a message to the List introducing your ideas, just as you
wrote to me. I look forward to the discussions -

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton
sutton at signwriting.org