[semantics-public] [x3d-public] representing DEF/USE information

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 10:52:15 PST 2019

Stack node > how about for Inlines and Protos - rather than passing through
or routing some parameters, would push and pop.
<ProtoDeclare name='funnyBox'>
<Shape>
<Box/>
</Shape>
</ProtoDeclare>
<Stack type='material' name='MyMat2'>
<ProtoInstance name='funnyBox'/>
</Stack>

I wonder if this would make libraries of objects easier to use.
-Doug