New Member Welcome
New and Prospective Web3D Members
Our non-profitorganization is truly open, encouraging members to Influence Web3D technology to advance the future Web! Members collaboratively develop the Consortium’s standard X3D and tools making them widely adopted across diverse markets. Why use X3D.
If you are planning to use open source standards for your commercial products to deliver the best, time-tested, stable 3D content to your customers, now is the time to join the Web3D Consortium in this last stage to publishing ISO X3D 4.0 spec with several new features. Show the industry you are the leader who is helping make interoperable 3D a reality. Benefits that come with Web3D membership.
New members: Congratulations! on joining the Web3D Consortium.
Quick Tips to get Started:
- Please apply for Web3D membership based on your memberhip level at join the Web3D Consortium
- If already a member, log into www.web3d.org/user to ensure that your username and password are correct
- Join the mailing lists
- Use Web3D calendar to participte in our working group calls
- VRML/X3D Standards Specifications
Getting Started with X3D
- Learn about our member projects
- Engage with our community
- Connect with Web3D Social Media
- Stay current with our News, Events and Blogs
Explore Your Possibilities with Web3D Consortium
Web3D Consortium is an international, non-profit, member-funded, industry standards development organization. Today, the Web3D Consortium is utilizing its broad-based industry support to develop the X3D specification, designed for sharing interactive 3D graphics on the Web, between applications and across distributed networks and web services. The Web3D Consortium encourages participation from organizations, professionals, students, and the 3D community.
Benefits that come with Web3D membership:
Web3D-sponsored Virtual Reality Hackathons.
Join us at our annual Web3D Conference
Need more information, contact our Executive Director, Anita Havele at firstname.lastname@example.org