Two primary specifications govern this work: the X3D and the H-Anim International Standards. The H-Anim standard describes functional information in full detail, while the X3D specification simply references this work and maps constructs into X3D nomenclature. Working group members: only refer to the official version as we confirm current capabilities and rejuvenate future work.
X3D v3.3 specification, H-Anim Component
- version 3.3 Draft International Standard (DIS)
H-Anim specification, current
- Official version: ISO/IEC 19774:2006 (listed on Web3D Specifications - All Documents)
H-Anim specification, incomplete draft change
- H-Anim Working Draft Amendment WDAM1
- This draft amendment proposed new capabilities for H-Anim and is a reasonably complete document.
- It was never approved by Web3D Consortium nor submitted to ISO.
- We are interested in learning whether any implementations exist that demonstrate these proposed changes.
- It stalled when working group activity ceased circa January 2009.
- Added items in this draft "change document" can be reconsidered by the reactivated working group.