- Next: Face-to-Face @ SIGGRAPH 2016-Aug-XX at 4:00pm PDT for ~180 minutes
- Agenda and Minutes The meeting minutes since mid-2012 are available here.
- ISO/IEC JTC1 International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Committee, Joint Technical Committee, Subcommittee 24 Computer Graphics, Image Processing and Environmental Data Representation the Web3D Consortium uses to process its specifications.
- Proposed The work items proposed by Web3D Consortium members are available here.
- Planned The work items accepted by the H-Anim Working Group and assigned to human resources are available here. The work has not started. The work planned may not have a milestone schedule or priority if a human resource is assigned to multiple work packages.
- In-Progress The work items that have started by assigned human resources are available here with notes on the risks to completion, problems or issues, and any unusual ways the issues or problems were over come.
- Completed The work items completed as determined by the H-Anim Working Group are available here.
- Chairpersons: Myeong Won Lee, William O. Glascoe III
- Members: Joe Williams (Subject Matter Expert), Don Brutzman, Richard Puk, Sandy Ressler, Keith Victor, David Bruner, Anita Havele, Jung-Ju Choi, Kwan-Hee Yoo
- Charter The H-Anim working group charter is here.
- Strategic Plan The H-Anim Strategic Plan, derived from its Charter, is tagged with the Strategy Markup Language (StratML) at the URL here.
- Marketing Plan The legal and natural persons or Key Partners to deliver on the H-Anim strategic goals are enumerated here. The key activities and key resources defining our capacity to confidence are explained.
- Performance Plan and Report The cumulative performance plan and report of the H-Anim working group is here and tagged with the StratML Part II standard.
- H-Anim working group
- Drafted Proposed text, figures, tables and scene graphs for the specification are here.
- In-Review Draft specification changes accepted by the working group and assigned to a minimum of three WG members including the Chair are here.
- Ratified URL to the ISO/IEC website and the Web3D website of the ratified specification are here.
- User Stories Commercial and non-commercial stories expressed with H-Anim amongst other technologies are cataloged here.
- Use Cases Cases in academia, industry and governments foreign and domestic that H-Anim was implemented are itemized here.
- Requirements Requirements, fulfilled and not, by the ratified H-Anim specification and its alternatives (e.g., BVH and MPEG4) are in a table here.
- Relationships Relationships between individuals and legal persons and the H-Anim WG and Web3D Consortium are enumerated here.
- Exchanges The animations reused between the H-Anim WG and Web3D Consortium members and others are enumerated here.
- Dependencies Expertise of individuals and legal persons who are not members of the Web3D Consortium are described here.
- Toolkits Toolkits for authors of H-Anim and other animation engines are enumerated with the WG's ratings for your comparison and feedback.
- Techniques The essential knowledge and skills for large to small H-Anim projects usually not found in toolkits' help systems or courseware are proffered here.
- Tips & Tricks The little secrets to the noteworthy H-Anim productions are revealed here.
- Alternate Animation File Formats H-Anim is not the only format so we acknowledge the alternatives in use here.
- Computing Platforms Suggestions on computing platforms from glasses and watches to CAVES and volumetric displays for H-Anim viewing are categorized here.
- Networking Distributed H-Anim rendering is discussed here.
- Professionals, publications, their groups and events where H-Anim could be used or is integrated in the tools and communications.
- Anthropometry Governmental, academic and commercial entities whose mission is the study and application of anthropometric data are here.
- Anatomy Governmental, academic and commercial entities whose mission is the study and application of human skeleton data are here.
- Biomechanics Governmental, academic and commercial entities whose mission is the study and application of biomechanics are here.
- Chiropratic Governmental, academic and commercial entities whose mission is the study and application of chiropractic are here.
- Human Factors & Ergonomics Governmental, academic and commercial entities whose mission is the study and application of ergonomics are here.
- Exercise Physiology Governmental, academic and commercial entities whose mission is the study and application of exercise physiology are here.
- Kinesiology Governmental, academic and commercial entities whose mission is the study and application of kinesiological data are here.
- Biometrics Governmental, academic and commercial entities whose mission is the study and application of biometric data are here.
- Flyers & Brochures Marketing and Advertising collateral for Working Group members at conferences, symposia, Hack-a-thons, etc.
- Exemplars H-Anim scene graphs the Working Group considers exemplary in complexity, novelty, and realism are available here.
- Libraries Commercial and non-commercial H-Animation collections, repositories, catalogs, and libraries are available here.
- Awards Recognition including awards to individuals, teams or organizations that H-Anim was mentioned or displayed in the winning submission are enumerated here.
- Projects Projects planned, underway and completed are enumerated here if H-Anim was used.
- Courses Courses in any educational institution, public or private, domestic or outside the United States that teach H-Anim are enumerated here.