April 23th, 2014 at 5:00pm PDT, Agenda and Minutes
1. LOA1, LOA2, LOA3 pictures (Updated)
2. Table of Contents for H-Anim Part 1: Architecture
- Review Table 4.1
- 4.2.3 Skeletal hierarchy
Insertion of LOA1, LOA2, and LOA3 pictures and description The pictures and description will be inserted after Joe and Don correct the misspelling(s) in the picture.
- 4.9 Structure of a humanoid
The structures of LOA1, LOA2 and LOA3 should be defined. Joint names of each LOA should be defined.
- Table 4.2, 4.3, 4.4 Joint object names should be described for each case of LOA1, LOA2, and LOA3.
3. BVH joint mapping to H-Anim hierarchy
Some of Myeong Won's animations are jumpy. Joe explained how unreliable BVH files can be when you convert to H-Anim. Noisy playback is from the angle conversions.
4. Transparency in X3D
One if fully transparent not zero!
5. Next meeting: May 7th (Wednesday) at 5:00pm PDT (8th, 9:00am KST)