[x3d-public] Prompt to robotic motion:

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 15 05:54:05 PDT 2022

➢ Self-Driving robot.

Smarter, faster drivers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N3Bl5AA5QU

3D and nD+1 tensors fast decompositions view directions from prompts and prompts from directions

➢  I’m not clear on what’s directing the camera.

Either you control the camera or you give control to scene sensor intelligence provided by the author/host/collaborator
Looks like the camera is mostly keeping the robot in view while following the robot as it navigates. Generally it is easy to bind a view relative to any object in a scene, and to bind an object to the view.

➢ Wondering about peer review at this point.

If the robot collides with you then you are automatically a peer