[x3d-public] From stable diffusion to spatiotemporal diffusion

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 08:54:48 PDT 2022

If stable diffusion is removing noise from 3D images in Cartesian
coordinates and deforum stable diffusion is doing the same from 4D images,
what happens when we’re dealing with special and general relativity?

What happens when we’re dealing with fractal vortices it multiple
dimensions?

Instead of removing noise, can we remove chaos?

There you go for today!   An accurate picture of the universe.   GUT
simulated!

Now, add free will!

And the conspiracy theorists apply this to COVID.