[x3d-public] Calculations for scenes

Konstantin Smirnov konstantin.e.smirnov at gmail.com
Thu May 5 14:57:00 PDT 2022

Thanks. Yes, my engine can solve combinatorial and such problems very fast
I thought it might be good for fast rendering, any improvements. But how to
get this easy understanding and well approved.. Existing methods, can they
solve these problems fast and what are possible improvements, that are easy
to understand and do

For example, via Ajax we can pass data to engine, improving performance of
scenes working, any such constraint programming applications?
D wave quantum isn't available in all countries