[x3d-public] [x3d] Spec Comment by on 19775-1: X3D Architecture - V4.0:component support needed for glTF inline loading conversion

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Wed May 4 07:55:23 PDT 2022

Here's an example of an area to work on: I was working on .mapping
yesterday and noticed I didn't have the wood grain texture on GreenChair
right leg front correct when zoomed in. I found my texture area and the
sample viewer texture area on the raw image in GIMP - about x=500 / 2048,
and ydown 1170/2048 for sample viewer and ydown 716 for freewrl. I tried
flipping the y = 1 - y, but not close enough. tried scaling by texture
scale, didn't nail it but got closer.
One idea is to look at the export code in blender, or to do some smaller
sample scene in blender with texture transform, to sort it out.