[x3d-public] Postponing renewing membership

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 14:36:50 PDT 2022

I’ve renewed my membership.  I think I will restrict my activities to JSON,
which is very extensive.  I will also work on fluid visualization, with
JSON using particles (which may include complex geometry, I understand).

I can really only work 2-3 days a week.   Thanks for understanding.

I will look a bit into how glTF and fluids work together now.

John