[x3d-public] Best X3D browser for spatial audio, collisions and particle systems

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 21:38:37 PST 2022

Here I am collecting potential resources:

https://www.web3d.org/x3d-models/Globe/globe-weather.html

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/235103252_Extensible_3D_X3D_Graphics_Clouds_for_Geographic_Information_Systems

https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/X3D-EarthBrowser%3A-visualize-our-earth-in-your-web-Herzig-Englert/a1db7fe088670cad69589bcb7682f48c543b65d0

I’m seeeing Anita’s slides as well.

I have not seen anyone approaching ideas like wind particle systems made up
of water molecules or droplets, but I have some contacts I am bcc’ing, who
have contacts.

I am not speaking of a video presentation at this time, I want something to
interact with, do what-if’s, etc.

John