[x3d-public] Bing, xmas, brython, x3dom, pie

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 22:13:40 PST 2022

I don’t really like the Bing search engine, despite liking Edge.  I have
not found a way to change my search engine yet.

Perhaps off topic.

I hope everyone’s holiday was fantastic.  I had way too much sugar and
chocolate!

I think I’m going to rest tonight.  If i get up later,
I will focus on Joe’s logo example and conversion to brython (python
scripts in the browser), since I’ve not been able to get Jupyter working.
The good news is, I’ve been able to get HelloWorld.py working in Brython
and a Proto (rubik.py) example somewhat as well—Thanks, Andreas.  I’ve had
some issues with NavigationInfo in the latter.

I have noticed that using the dev version of x3dom might not be preferred
(stackoverflow that disappears after second try).

I’ll go looking for pie now.

John