[x3d-public] LoadSensor completion of loading

Holger Seelig holger.seelig at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 21 09:09:00 PST 2022

I think, and it is how it is now implemented in X_ITE, Inline nodes are loaded, if they are completely loaded with all it sub scenes. This makes it easier for an X3D author to to determine if all is loaded, otherwise the author must traverse the scene, or do other logic, to determine if sub Inline scenes are loaded. I makes sense that, that an Inline is loaded when it is completely loaded.

Best regrads,
Holger