[x3d-public] Push of Java code in X3D Humanoid Animation Examplesrequired.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 17:31:44 PST 2022

I can with x3D-edit.  Have you tried the XML or JSON validator online?  I
can run a python validation on generated python app (run it?) or Java app.
  I think online apps may be easiest, like paste JSON into X3DJSONLD on
coderextreme.net (click here link above your JSON).  Or use the Savage X3D
validator as advertised online?

We have a plethora of validation.   It’s come a long way from figuring out
which stylesheet parameter to add to xmlsh.

The best part is, this comes from Schema by way of X3DUOM and Toolips.

AFAICT, Don, Loren and Terry (and Roy’s work on JSON) are doing a terrific
job.

Should i test the PATH to view3dscene now?

Would people here be happier with our products if we did something like
Power Automate Desktop?

I have a tool in X3DJSONLD/src/main/shell called several.sh that takes an
XML scene and does “stuff.”   I would run it like:

$ bash several.sh ../data/myfile.x3d

More of these “one off” features should be added to ant scripts and
published.   I’m imagining stuff like

$ ant innerTarget theFile=…/myfile.x3d

Check my x3dschema repository for example in build.xml.

I’ve not tested on a single file from the command line.

Perhaps there should be the collected wisdom of JSON and XML.  Is there a
VRML one?

Still waiting on JSON validation in X3DJSAIL.   Full deployment full steam
ahead.

I’ve got to get some sleep soon.

Survey?

John