[x3d-public] Over next several weeks, I will be ramping up

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 02:45:52 PST 2022

Over the next several weeks, I will be ramping up for potential return to
work, testing out CTS coping skills (laying on a different side, taking
breaks), computer hygiene, sleeping hygiene etc.

My wife has given me the thumbs up to return to work remotely.

So if there's any X3D tasks, I should be able to pick some of them up, I
will look at the wishlist.

BTW, has anyone attached Gmail to GPT-3?

Everyone have a merry xmas and happy new year.

Thanks!