[x3d-public] X3D weekly report 16 December 2022

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 09:08:54 PST 2022

Same with 19777-4v3.3 and 19777-5v3.3 concepts page.  See previous rmail
embedded.

chrome browser lands on section afterwards (on the concepts page) after
being directed to section 4.3.5.3.

I am not sure how this might be fixed.   My guess is, it will be a brain
buster, if not repaired on page.

This does not affect the content.   Not a showstopper for approval.

John