[x3d-public] IEEE Metaverse Congress Open Session Panel Thurs Dec 8

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 12 12:51:59 PST 2022

Sorry I missed this. Any Report?
Thanks,
Joe

From: Vincent Marchetti
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2022 8:11 AM
To: X3D-Public
Subject: [x3d-public] IEEE Metaverse Congress Open Session Panel Thurs Dec 8

I am forwarding message from Ronald Haynes, a leader of the IIIF (international Image Interoperability Forum) 3D Technical Study Group.

The IEEE Metaverse Congress Session is free, open to all with advance registration at https://engagestandards.ieee.org/Metaverse-Congress-5.html, and takes place 1 pm to 3 pm EST on Thu Dec 8 2022
The title of a panel session is "Challenges & Risks in Evolving 3D Standards for the Metaverse" . The Web3D Consortium will be represented on the panel.

Vince Marchetti