[x3d-public] Mantis 1410: HAnimHumanoid skin definitions have no way to assign textures

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Dec 5 13:32:00 PST 2022

John,

1. Please contact Web3D Executive Director Anita Havele (email or web3d
contact page) regarding access problems.  There is a 2-step login for
members.  Please do not modify any Mantis issues, we use mailing list for
discussions.

2. There is another "Joe" example from 2004 that (real) Joe and I have been
working on upgrading to X3D.

*	X3D Example Archives: Humanoid Animation, Characters, Joe Skeleton
Site Skin Salute Walk
*	Attempting to show skeleton, skin, sites and animation
*
https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/HumanoidAnimation/Characters/JoeS
keletonSiteSkinSaluteWalkIndex.html

3. If you want to learn X3D Textures, you are welcome to use book slides
videos examples:

*	X3D Example Archives: X3D4WA, X3D for Web Authors, Chapter 05
Appearance Material Textures
*
https://x3dgraphics.com/examples/X3dForWebAuthors/Chapter05AppearanceMateria
lTextures/index.html

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br        brutzman at nps.edu

Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA    +1.831.656.2149

X3D graphics, virtual worlds, Navy robotics https://
faculty.nps.edu/brutzman