[x3d-public] Mantis 1410: HAnimHumanoid skin definitions have no way to assign textures

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 11:25:03 PST 2022

Don, my comment was more about examples in HAnim 2 Standard Annex.   If one
wants to put an example with skin in the HAnim 2 annexes, that would be
great.  You have identified a problem with the body of the standard, I have
identified a problem with annex.

I do not know a way to handle cases where there is an unmentioned field.  I
haven’t checked Joe Kick yet.

But yeah, conscientious attitudes are welcome too.   We’re playing the long
game.   I feel very bad about not being able to read everything.

A skin field is welcome!  I will add to Mantis.

CFE?

John