[x3d-public] url MFString handling

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 21 13:04:09 PDT 2022

➢ Let me propose that getting rid of "interpret" would suffice:

Maybe ‘resolve”?
Meaning the file name has been found and delivered to the browser and ready to be loaded into the calling context?
Autorefresh sort of complicates things a bit, so now I am looking for something “file found and loaded” Autorefresh must not try to reload if the loaded file content fails.
Thanks,
Joe