[x3d-public] very first steps of S&P-ARK project

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 03:29:39 PDT 2022

Would it be okay if I shared this email with an interested party privately?

Someone who values their privacy and has video experience.

Should I try to revive my grasshopper project?   Do others have experience
with Node.js?   I’ve built a few projects with it.

I will probably not install VPN in the short term, because I feel that
directs all my traffic through the VPN, which is not desirable for me.

So I’m hoping for a non-VPN solution as well.

Thanks,

John