[x3d-public] X3D Validator update: support for X3DOM and X_ITE pages

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 18:23:44 PST 2021

Note that the production version of the X3DJSON validator

https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/validator.html

is slightly behind the development version, which is compatible with JSON
schema draft 2020-12.

You may access the development version here:

https://github.com/coderextreme/x3dvalidate

I noticed my right hand go into a cramp today, so I’m not sure what’s
happening.

Assistance on integrating Ajv-formats with Ajv on web welcome.   We may
have to go with production Ajv-formats for uri and uri-reference format
support.

John