[x3d-public] JSON Schema meeting minutes

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 11:33:48 PDT 2021

Joe, I periodically run the various HumanoidAnimation examples through my
test process.   Many fail with warnings.   I have refrained from posting
massive numbers of validation problems.   In my experience, they pass JSON
validation, but the Java code from my serializers and X3dToJava.xslt seem
to have some validation issues with X3DJSAIL.

If the HumanoidAnimation examples have changed, I need to download new
copies.

I have recently found an issue with the ECMAScript (not JSON) in that the
skeleton field is not created in the conversion.   This may be an error in
X3DJSONLD.js or the ECMAScript serializer.   The Java code does look good,
but it specially handles the skeleton field.

X3DJSONLD.js primarily emits a DOM document.

John